This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you or provided by you to us will be stored and processed by us, Simplex-Turbulo Company. Ltd. (STC).
1. WHY WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Despite the fact that this website is designed to offer products exclusively to businesses, we require a certain amount of your personal data in order to:
• enable us to fulfil your orders and to provide the services relevant to you.
• alert you to any product and / or service changes
• develop and improve our products and services including contacting you from time to time for market research
• administer your account with us
• advise you by email of any special offers or other matters relevant to you
Your personal data will only be used for the purposes which are set out above and will only be processed if there has been specific consent, or there is a contract to fulfil, or we are acting in our legitimate interests.
2. THE PERSONAL DATA REQUIRED
The personal data which we need to collect from you and to store is limited to:
• your name
• your business address
• your business email address
• your business telephone number
You hereby warrant that the postal address, the email address and the telephone number which you have provided us with are all used for business purposes.
We will not collect or store any other personal data of yours.
3. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4. SECURITY AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure. If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
4.2 Your personal data is kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used. To this end, any accounts which have remained dormant for 24 months will be deleted automatically.
4.3 If your personal details change, or if you are aware of any errors in your personal data which we are storing, please notify us by writing to Simplex-Turbulo company Ltd., Wherwell Priory, Wherwell,
Hampshire, SP11 7JH or email us using our Contact page. We will update your personal data within seven working days of receipt.
4.4 If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by writing to STC at Wherwell Priory, Wherwell, Hampshire, SP11 7JH or email us using our Contact page.
5.1 You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us using our Contact page.
5.2 In the event you do not wish for us to retain your personal data for the purposes detailed above in clause 1, please email us using our Contact page.
5.3 The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
6.1 We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
6.2 We may only disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose yourpersonal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
• If STC or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case yourpersonal data will be one of the transferred assets; or
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with anylegal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of STC, our customers, or thirdparties, including the exchange of information with other companies and organisations for thepurposes of fraud protection.
6.3 We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties without your prior permission except in the circumstances set out above.
7.COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
7.2 If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your browser software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking 'Help' in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org
7.3 Please note that when you visit our site, we also log your IP address, which is a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
9.2 If any provision or part of a provision of this agreement shall be, or held to be by any authority or court of competent jurisdiction, invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions or parts of such provisions of this policy, all of which shall remain in force.
9.3 Unless otherwise agree in writing, no delay, act or omission by STC in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
9.4 This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Simplex-Turbulo Company Ltd. Wherwell Priory, Wherwell, Hampshire, SP11 7JH, United Kingdom
or by email via our Contact page.